Team Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Inferno

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Tournament pageTournament page  Elite 8Elite 8  IRC ChatIRC Chat  

Share your site with everyone!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Willis-Shadow-Master

Share your site with everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Share your site with everyone!   Share your site with everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 2:53 am

Hi everyone we wanna know your site aswell so post it here and we will have a look if we have time that is XD thanks
Back to top Go down
https://team-inferno.forumotion.com
Acer

Acer

PostSubject: Re: Share your site with everyone!   Share your site with everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 5:52 pm

well i have a site, http://gametech.co.nr , but my other site is team-inferno.forumotion.com xD. Well yeah, there ya have it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andy
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Share your site with everyone!   Share your site with everyone! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 2:54 am

Wow acer, that gametech website is very well made, u should be proud. The other 1 is rubbish though xD joke.

My site got deleted though T_T
Back to top Go down
Acer

Acer

PostSubject: Re: Share your site with everyone!   Share your site with everyone! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:10 am

that's gotta suck. Was it freweebs?

Oh and thanks. Very Happy I had to start over 2 times so it took me 3 weeks. Sad
Back to top Go down
Andy
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Share your site with everyone!   Share your site with everyone! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:12 am

No it was a erm.. IPBfree i think. Sad
Back to top Go down
Acer

Acer

PostSubject: Re: Share your site with everyone!   Share your site with everyone! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:13 am

oh those sites are hard. It took me forever to figure out how to change the template. I decided i didnt like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share your site with everyone!   Share your site with everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Share your site with everyone!
Page 1 of 1