Team Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Inferno

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Tournament pageTournament page  Elite 8Elite 8  IRC ChatIRC Chat  

Gym Leaders

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny~Glaceon

Gym Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Gym Leaders   Gym Leaders Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 1:13 am

Post here if you wish to become a gym leader
Back to top Go down
http://www.team-inferno.forumotion.com
Acer

Acer

Gym Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Leaders   Gym Leaders Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 5:55 pm

hey could i be a gym leader. Unfortunately, i need better pokes =\
Back to top Go down
Andy
Andy

Gym Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Leaders   Gym Leaders Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 2:48 am

If you want to become a gym leader please tell us what type you would like to be and why.
Back to top Go down
Acer

Acer

Gym Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Leaders   Gym Leaders Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:06 am

i wanna be an all-around-guy with all different types beluz usually i suck if i just have one kind
Back to top Go down
Fan1

Fan1

Gym Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Leaders   Gym Leaders Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:56 am

To me this seems it wont work, why ask or take in applications for Gym leader's? Most site have a Gym leader tournament where the people who want's to be one enter's and usually the top 4-8 (depending on how many you want to have on the site) should be given the GL spot's. This make's the decision appropiate as the strong battler's get to be GL's decided by a tourney which is better than choosing people to be one where they could not be as good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gym Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Leaders   Gym Leaders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gym Leaders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Inferno :: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl :: Our Gym leaders-
Jump to: